CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Clearly I am not used to this updating stuff

I am totally slack and clearly not very good at this keeping blogs updated! I think its becuase I dont think anyone actually reads it oh well!

Here is a quick updated for you:

I have gone back to work, which is a nice but frustrating development. Its a pretty kewl place to work and like any job its has its ups and down, but all in all its ok. I have been there for 8 or so months - Starting to find my feet and get into the swing of things.

I finally finished TAFE which is a HUGE relief! Uni is still is still uni, about to finish for the semester. I have dropped uni back to part time to help with the stress of work and the general running of life, because of this uni is going to take another 12 months to finish! DRAG, but not going grey BONUS!

Peta is just amazing sometimes! She has the funniest little sayings and comments, she has turned into a real little person. Everyone keeps saying she is a spitting image of me! I would like to deny it 100% but truthfully yup she is just like me! Scary to think really, I kinda think the world is barley big enough for me let alone one house.

On the house note - we are still licing here with mum, but now I am work we are looking at moving out! Just trying to get the balance between work and uni and sleep right before we go and make any HUGE decisions. But the time has definatley come to spread my wings and move - will be hard but I hope rewarding!

Sewing has becoming along nicely, a few bits and bobs being done - I am slowly getting better all the time so that is good. I will have to try and post some pics of my creations! Some I am very proud of and others not so proud off! I have also tried knitting, this cold weather really does make you do some CRAZY things I swear.

Well really nothing too exciting has happened here! My love life is still non existent and yup it still gets to me but one day at a time! Some days have bigger struggles than other but I do try - its hard but hey Peta and I are slogging along.


Hope this finds you all well!

-Jess

0 comments: