CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I know I am the biggest slack arse around....

So much to update on... Will do the sewing stuff over the weekend.

More importantly we had Little Miss's 3rd birthday and party on almost 4 weeks ago!! :O She had then best time and well so did I.... the weather was mpretty crap, but well survived inside, It was a fairy and elf party and we had lots of fairies and one little elf (who I migh add was the bell of the ball!.... Or I should say the elf of the party). I will hopefully post some pics a little later... (waiting for them to download from the camera)

Also, as my countdown ticker shows.... I also celebrated my birthday. I swear as you get older, birthday's just become less and less special!:( I still had to go to uni and all that jazz so it was just another day in the week......

I did however get a new sewing machine, which is really kewl! Does lots of fancy bits and bobs now. I have mainly just been trying out all the different stiches and all the stuff but have made Peta a dress (nothing flash) and matching bag thing (which I pretty kewl!). I am hoping to make a few more little bags BUT as my next lot of news will suggest I am a little extra busy!

I have landed myself a job! YAY! It basically fell into my lap and really I just couldnt say no. Timing is pretty horrible but I will survive. The money will be GREAT and I might even be able to move out in jan next year. Would move out sooner, but going on a little trip in dec so not much point IYKWIM. It is very exciting and also going to be a little bit of a challenge, so it will be nice to get back to the land of the working adult!

Still hvaing problems with the laptop, but I dont think they will ever be properly fixed :( Will just have to save and get a new one..... well maybe soonish.

Uni is going well, Mid semester break next week and a heap of assessment due after that but only 10weeks left so cant really complain too much. Plans for my sisters wedding are going very well, going to Pick Peta's dress up on thursday hopefully, so will post some picture a little later.

Well that is all from me... I promise I will be back soon with pictures!

Hope this finds you all well!

0 comments: