CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

And the results are in....

Got my uni results this morning and I actually did pretty good! I got one D, one C and 2 P's. But considering all the stress I had with my uncle and X and all that jazz I think I did pretty well for my self. In all honesty, I think I am just glad I didnt see an F! I would have been happy with 4 P's for all I care. Just glad those subjects are over and done with.. YAY!!! Gawd just four more subjects to tackle next sememster... speaking of which I should really find out when that starts...

Mum is being you usual pain in the rear self today, but hey I guess that is just the way the cookie crumbles. I really feel like I should move out, but the only way I can achieve that is if I leave uni and find full time work. I might have to look at doing uni PT and work PT but it does mean uni will take me another 3 years to finish instead of 18months. I might have to weigh the pro's and con's up over the next few days and see what kind of jobs are out there hmmmmmmm Either that or I need to find myself a rich million who wants to take care of me...... (like thats going to happen!!!)

**********************************************************************

Oh a lighter note, I have finally finished a project that I am happy to post a pic of. The other ones are not bad on my part but lets just say the material is not so flash....

Photobucket

So what do you all think?? It still needs to be hemed, but as it is a summer dress I figured I might do that then... who knows how tall the monster will be by then. The pattern for it is actually a top, but I used a bigger size so that when she does grow I can just change it to it IYKWIM??? I found the fabric at spotlight, cant for the life of me remember what it is called but it is pretty funky hey? I am not sure if you can tell from the picture but they are little apples.. and the strpas just tie up.. so yup I am pretty chuffed with myself! I also made Peta some more pj pants out of the really kewl purple flano, it has leaves and green catapillas all over it. I also purchased some more material from the states, I figure I will just try a few different places out and see what their quality and stuff is like. Their postage seems to be pretty fair priced and generally works out cheaper even with a conversion fee but yeah will have to see what the quality is like.

All in all my day has been pretty Hoe hum, the situation with mum is REALLY getting to me and between her, my X and Peta saying 'mummy' every thirty seconds I am starting to feel a little crazy.

1 comments:

Marns said...

Love this dress its gorgeous!

BTW you have been "tagged" if you want to play read my blog!