CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Do you like the revamp??

As you can see I have been a little busy finding new backgrounds and adding new pics - Still not sure if I like it or not yet so will keep you posted.

Took missy moo (who is a little under the weather) bowling this morning with my friends son, as well as my mum and the three girls she nannies for. Gotta love school holidays right??? WRONG!!! Dont get me wrong fun day had by all but by goll gosh there was HEAPS of kids there. Now as much as I am a mother and love my daughter very much, other people's kids (especially ones I dont know) are prob my least fav people ever to walk the earth... MAN O MAN where there some shockers there today!!! I had a 7year old swear at me, another kid tell me to MOVE and then stomped past me....grrrrrrr Manners where have they gone???

My Charming ex is playing games again but lucky for me I am one step a head, if ony accidentally ;) Oh well, I guess he makes my life interesting or at least my hair fall out!

I cant remember if I mentioned getting most of my chrissy present shopping over and done with... well at least the MAIN people. I have all of Peta's done and on layby (still need to get singlets and undies! LOL) and I have my mother's done and my brother's done. NOw I just need to pay the laybys off...... Maybe Santa can lead me some money! LOL

Well I did some more sewing last night, I finished off Peta's pj's and I also noticed that spotlight are having a sale on flanalette (sp) so mght have to grab me some to make a few more pairs. I also got a pattern to make some baby shoes BUT was thinking if I just keep enlarging the pattern to my size maybe I can make some for me, just around the house of course!!!

Anywho!! Miss 'I have a woggle fountain on my face' is due to wake up soon and I want to have a little kip before she does....... I survive better when I am having NO sleep to when I am having 6 hours. not sure how that works.

Hope you all well!

Jess

0 comments: