CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New purchase...

I got myself a new pair of shoes today... I am going to use them to base my 'birthday outfit' around. I will try and post a pic of them later. Although there are possibly a few problems with them.....

You see, they have been made with the off cuts (I think) and they exactly match. There is one pair left at East Gardens that dont match either, so I am going to take the ones I bought to see if I could match them with the other non matching pair..... A little sneaky I know.

Well I caught up with a friend from uni last year, she transfered to a uni closer to her and it was a nice day. I made her walk from one end of the shopping centre to the other end about 4 or 5 times and I tell you its not that short of a distance.

Oh and I am very very excited!!! I noticed in someones blog that I stalk (blushing face now) that her daughter had a 'in the night garden' book mof which Peta LOVES! So I sent her a messgae asking about it and LOW and behold at the shopping centre today I noticed you can PRE ORDER the DVD due out just a few days before Peta's birthday!! YAY YAY! So I did that BUT I forgot to get the actual book..... (blushing face again!).

Well should prob head off to get the kiddlet BUT the heater is so nice and warm and it is soooo cold out there! hmmmmm what to do what to do!!!

Well I hope this finds you all well!


Jess XX OO

0 comments: